Tuesday 15 January 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Finley

I knew this day would come along but yikes it has whizzed around much faster than I imagined. 

 
To be honest I was quite emotional yesterday, reminiscing about times he was so tiny he fit in the crook of my arm, times when he was swaddled up so snug he dreamed all day. But today I have come to terms with the fact that he will never be that tiny boy so fragile that 1 year ago today we were scared to pick him up. But look what fantastic things we have 1 year on, today he is that strapping boy that loves to let Daddy fly him through the air, that cheeky sausage that is just the right combination of loveliness to cheekiness! That cheerful boy who when he smiles his nose wrinkles and scrunches.

Today our son Finley turned one. Happy Birthday :D

 Love Kayleigh x

4 comments:

  1. One month later, the very same '1' balloon still floats in our house!

    Happy Birthday, Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Happy belated Birthday to little man. I remember when ours turned 1. I miss them being so small. My daughters name is Kaylei....just spelled different. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! My son's birthday is next Monday and this momma is dreading it!! He will no longer be a tiny little newborn but a big boy that wants to do his own thing. =(

    mamaslittlesecretblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a little emotional about him not being a little baby anymore but I am really enjoying him being a big boy, he does the funniest things now. Its great I promise :D x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...