Saturday 10 November 2012

A treat for Mummy

Since Finley has been born I haven't been one for buying treats for myself but this was an offer I just couldn't pass up. Yes that's right I have only gone and bought a Clarisonic. 

Now before you all think I am a trillionarie and have money stuffed in my mattress I don't, but I'm sure I'd sleep a lot better if it was stuffed with £50 notes galore! 
Anyway I digress, the reason I snapped this up was because it was a bargain plus I wont have paid it off until February *sigh* I wonder how it feels to be rich eh?

Funnily enough I bought this beauty on Matt's birthday - Happy Birthday to Matthew me!
If you a regular watcher of QVC like me, yes you heard right QVC - it really isn't for old ladies they have some major offers and stock brands like Liz Earle and Benefit! Everyday they have a really reduced price on an item they sell or a group of beauty items. That day it was the Clarisonic Mia :) 


I have toyed with the idea of getting a Clarisonic for a while now but the price has always put me off, for someone that likes to thrift and save money spending over £100 for a face cleaning machine seemed a little far fetched. Especially for Matt who is in the mindset "whats wrong with a flannel"?

However the deal on QVC was rather tempting, I got the Clarisonic Mia with the standard cleansing brush head plus 3 other different heads, cleansing wash and a wash bag all for.....drum roll please....£99!!! Still a massive wedge I hear you say, well yes I agree, but QVC offer easypays (a payment a month) on certain items and this was on 4 easy pays of £24ish pounds! A steal as for the Clarisonic Mia with one head is averaging £127 on its own.


Even better they offer a 30 day money back guarantee on anything if your not happy, even if you have used it everyday! But wait theres more, as it is nearly the festive season they are saying if it is a present (which it is but just for me) they are extending the guarantee till the end of January 2013! 

I shall be testing this to my hearts content as I have peace of mind I can get my money back in a heartbeat and I haven't had to shell out the full price. This was the major selling point as reviews are mixed, some say it is their holy grail product, some say they never even use it. 

I haven't used it yet and I think that is down to being scared of the purging process but I will keep a log of my progress and see if it really is worth all the hype, if not it is getting boxed back up and sent back to QVC. But I am hoping it gives me clear soft skin and can take pride of place on the bathroom side :) 

What do you think of the Clarisonic Mia? When was your first treat after having your baby? 

Love Kayleigh x

1 comment:

  1. I love my Clairsonic, the best thing I ever bought!! Mine is pale pink!

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...