Monday 15 October 2012

Baby Tooth Progress

I thought I better update on how Finley's teeth are coming along 

Firstly it has taken so much longer than I thought for them to get growing, his first little tooth arrived on the 10th September and it is still only half the way up over a month later. If you missed that post you can have a gander here

I have tried so many times to get a good picture of his bottom teeth but of course he is that baby that as soon as you move his lip his tongue comes flying out. I had to be like a sniper with the camera to get any pictures so some are a little blurry....plus some are a food covered Finley as I tempted him with lunch to open his mouth haha. 


left tooth is 3 weeks old - right tooth is 1 week old


 The second tooth seems to have caught up with the first, it had a little growth spurt a few days ago - you can probably tell with all the rosey cheek pics on previous posts. I have noticed that the pain seems to get to him for 2-3 days them subsides for a few days. Poor little Sausage, I'm sure I read somewhere once that if adults had to go through the teething process we wouldn't be able to cope as the pain is so bad! 

See how the right tooth has caught up

Now we just have to wait for the dreaded top teeth to arrive, I'm a little sad if I'm honest, I have noticed that on so many other babies that it changes their face and expressions so much, plus they don't look like babies anymore :( But I'm sure if anything it will make him look even more handsome.


Let me know if you have any other teething questions :)

Love Kayleigh x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...